- Engine room is located aft with one main engine connected to reduction gearbox and CP propeller with propeller nozzle.
- One side thruster installed forward and one side thruster aft.
- Refrigerating machinery and RSW machinery forward below second deck and freezing equipment on first deck aft.
- All-welded steel construction with aluminium superstructure.
- The hull is built under the supervision of and according to Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
Ship and special equipment
- Maine engine, gearbox, shaft line with sealas,
- Propeller and propeller nozzle,
- Two auxiliary engines,
- Shaft generator,
- Switchboard and engine control console,
- Rudder and steering gear,
- Two side thrusters,
- All external doors, windows and portholes,
- Echo sounder, log, sonar and scanmar transducers,
- Exhaust boiler,
- Hydraulic tanks for winch system,
- Refrigerating machinery and RSW machinery,
- Crane columns.
- Part of a.m. equipment installed in the hull during building process at Northern Shipyard was delivered by the Buyers.